Air ConditioningAt Romanelli & Son, we're here to help you choose the best cooling choice for your home and your budget - from ductless systems to central air. That's why our team of experts are readily prepared and equipped with all the necessary skills and tools to install and service any of your cooling equipment, no matter what system you choose. Plus, we proudly install all the top brands of air conditioning products, from Trane® to Rheem®, ensuring that you get both comfort and quality.
Got cooling questions? For more information on our air conditioning installations and services, give us a call at (631) 956-1201 and speak to one of our representatives or complete our electronic Contact Form by clicking here.
Cooling homes and facilities since 1885, Trane air conditioners are reliable and efficient. Plus, when you install a Trane system, you install an ENERGY STAR® rated system with SEER ratings up to 21.00. With a wide variety of system sizes and options, there's a Trane system for everyone.
In the mid-1920's, what started out as a duo of brothers, Rheem Manufacturing Company took the stage, providing America with the latest in comfort systems. Now, as a leading global producer of heating and cooling equipment, it continues its mission. Rheem products are known for their quality and dependability - and all products are placed under rigorous testing to ensure just that.
A/C Service Plan
We don't just want to keep you cool, either. With an air conditioning service agreement, we'll keep you worry-free with priority emergency service and insured parts and labor, that way you'll never have to suffer through the heat again. We also perform annual cooling system tune-ups - and with an annual tune-up you can increase your unit's efficiency, keeping you cooler and cutting energy costs.
With our plan, or the same cost as a tune-up, you get:
- Priority service: your call gets priority over non-plan customers
- 15% off parts, labor and diagnostic fees
- Guaranteed repair pricing: the price we quote before we start the job is the price you'll pay.
- One year warranty on all repairs: if a part needs to be replaced before the warranty expires, you pay nothing for the repair.
Warm Weather Conservation Tips
Romanelli & Son wants to help you conserve! Follow these warm weather energy-saving tips and you'll find a decrease in your annual energy bills.
- Keep the coils of your central or window air conditioner free of dust and dirt.
- Make sure the output of your air conditioner is right for the size of your room or house to ensure optimum efficiency and comfort.
- Change or clean your air conditioning filter monthly during the cooling season to improve efficiency and the life of your air conditioner.
- Look for an air conditioning unit that is ENERGY STAR(R) approved.
- Cook on the grill to keep cooking heat outside the home.
- Install reflective window coatings to reflect heat away from your home.
- During the day, block the heat from the sun by closing windows, doors and curtains.
- During the hot summer afternoons, avoid using appliances.
- Open windows on cool summer days and nights. A good rule of thumb is not to open windows when the outside temperature is warmer than the inside of your house.